Our First Mini-eBook is Published!
We are excited to announce that our very first mini-eBook is now available for purchase!
The eBook, titled “focus8”, concentrates mostly on landscape photography and has eight different topics compacted into 20 pages. The topics covered are:
- Planning a Photography Holiday
- 10 Things to do Before Depressing the Shutter Button
- The Next Level: Progressing as a Photographer
- 10 (Old but Useful) Landscape Photography Tips
- Common Adjustments in Photoshop
- The EP Workflow
- Cutting Corners: Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
“focus8” can be purchased for AUD5.00. A PDF will be emailed to the email address provided at checkout within 24 hours of payment being received.
Click here to purchase the eBook: http://www.everlookphotography.com/p432426704/e5753b5c6
As this is our first eBook, don’t forget to let us know what you think, as well as any suggestions on topics you would like covered in future eBooks!
Posted on March 6, 2013, in M&D Corner, Photography, Publications and tagged dylan toh, eBook, Everlook, everlook photography, hints, Landscape, marianne lim, Nature, Photography, photoshop, publication, shortcuts, tips, tutorials, workflow. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.